Pin This Recipe!
This bean salad incorporates so many different flavors it will leave you putting it on everything from rice, to tacos or you can eat it like I do, plain, right out of the bowl.
Here is what you will need.
Vegan Fiesta Salad
- 15oz Can Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 15oz Can Kidney Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 15oz Can Cannellini Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 10oz Package Frozen Corn Kernels
- 1 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- Take the salad ingredients and combine in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a separate small bowl until well combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and let sit and marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.