Pin This Recipe!
I am obsessed with these burgers. Not just for the flavor but the simple ingredients. I have always been a lover of fennel and to me, a burger doesn’t taste right without it.
These vegan SOS free burgers have none of the nasty additives but all the taste. They are perfect for a healthy summer bbq and your family and friends will love them!
SOS Free Fennel Burgers – Vegan
- 1 can salt free black beans (rinsed well)
- 1 can salt free garbanzo beans (rinsed well)
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup water
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tbsp fennel
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Combine all your ingredients in your food processor and blend until well combined. If you find your mixture to be too wet, add in a little more oats.
- Once you have the right consistency. Form your mixture into patties. This will make 16 small burgers or 8 large ones.
- Place on a non stick sheet and put in the oven for 20 minutes. Take them out, carefully flip them and place in the oven another 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice with tomato paste or on a salt free bread. Ezekiel makes a good one.