Pin This Recipe!
These hash brown rounds are super simple to make and do not require any fancy equipment.
You can prep them the night before and throw them in the oven for an easy and quick morning breakfast in no time.
Oil-Free Hash Brown Rounds
- 2 russet potatoes, shredded
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Shred your potatoes either using a hand shredder (cheese grater) or a food processor.
- Take your shredded potatoes and toss them with spices and salt.
- Prep a non stick baking tray or SIL Pat sheet and start forming small golf ball size balls of the potato mix. Flatten them with your hands and place them on the tray.
- You should get about 10. Next place the baking tray on the top rack of your oven for about 10 minutes, take the potatoes out, flip and place them back in for 10 more minutes.
- At the very end you can turn your broiler on to get them nice and crispy but watch them closely so they don’t burn.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy.
The Instant Pot is an electric pressure cooker. We just purchased ours on Black Friday in 2015 and we use it multiple times per day. We absolutely love it and highly recommend it as your next kitchen purchase. We are currently developing an Instant Pot recipe book that will rock the vegan world!