I have done it, I have FINALLY done it. The most perfect, creamy, low fat and vegan alfredo sauce you will ever have is here and as a bonus it is also SUPER simple to make.
Alright here is what you will need.
Low Fat Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Cups Cauliflower Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Juice 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 C Water
- First we are going to boil our cauliflower in a pot of water until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Transfer all of your ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Cook your favorite pasta and then pour over pasta.
- Add sautéed vegetables for a more hearty and filling meal.