Perfect Crispy Potato Fries
Potato Fry Ingredients
- Potatoes (any kind you like)
Instructions (you can follow the video at the top of the page)
- Rinse and scrub your potatoes in the sink.
- Slice the potatoes in half, then chop in to small fry pieces.
- Place the potato fries directly on to the oven rack.
- Set the temperature to 425F and bake for 37-38 minutes. The 37-38 minutes includes the pre-heat time.
- Once the timer goes off, let the fries stand in the oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the fries using a set of BBQ tongs and place in to a serving bowl.