Pin This Recipe!
This is the perfect comfort soup! Creamy and delicious, this soup goes great over a bed of fresh rice or toast some sour dough bread and dip it. Enjoy :).
Creamy Squash Soup – Vegan Instant Pot
- 4 cups squash*
- 1/2 white onion, minced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic / or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb ginger, minced
- 1 tsp better than boullion
- 2 cups water
*you can use any kind, I’ve tried butternut, acorn, yellow and zucchini and they are all very good.
- In your instant pot press the sauté function. Add in 2 tbsp of water and your onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Cancel the sauté function and add in the rest of your ingredients.
- Put lid on and seal the instant pot. Pressure cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the soup is done let it pressure release naturally and then blend the soup until creamy.