Better than Chipotle burritos are just amazing. Need I say any more?
These just might become a staple in your house hold.
Are you ready to make these absolutely delicious bad boys?
Here is what you will need.
Better Than Chipotle Vegan Burrito
- Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- 2 Cups Brown Rice
- Vegan Refriend Pinto Beans
- Red Onion
- Red Pepper
- Serrano Peppers
- Organic Corn
- Guacamole (or Avocado)
- Cheese Sauce (from the Vegan Nachos)
- Pico de Gallo (or Diced Tomatoes)
- Hot Sauce
- Cook the brown rice either in your rice cooker or in a pot.
- Mix together some of the brown rice and refried beans.
- Place the brown rice and bean mixture in to the center of the tortilla first. Then pile the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Wrap the burrito as shown in the video above.
- Put a non-stick pan on medium to high heat and grill the burrito on both sides for 3-5 minutes or until it is brown and crispy.