To celebrate the release of our new book, Epic Vegan Instant Pot Cooking, and to give back to the community we are having an epic giveaway!!
Giveaways are a lot of fun and we want to get people excited about pressure cooking specifically with the Instant Pot. Please read the instructions carefully below.
The prizes are as follows:
The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 (1 winner)
3 Paperback copies of Epic Vegan Instant Pot Cooking (3 winners)
We weren’t very excited about doing a giveaway where someone just has to input an email address or guess a number. We want something a little more engaging.
We thought a video submission would be an excellent way to get people more invested and put some effort in to winning something as amazing as an Instant Pot!
We also wanted a funny theme so we asked our followers for one… we decided on the theme “Things you would do with all the extra time you’d have if you had an Instant Pot.” This is where you get to be really creative and think of funny things you would do with the extra time you’d have if you had an Instant Pot.
So here are the instructions to follow:
- Think of funny things you would do if you had extra time because you now have an Instant Pot.
- Record yourself doing those things using your cell phone or camera. Edit it in to a funny short video (1 to 3 minutes long). You can use music, voice overs, etc. Whatever you can think of to make it funny and creative, DO THAT! If you have a Mac you can use iMovie, if you have a PC, you can use Windows Movie Maker.
- Once the video is finished, upload it to YouTube.
- Send us an email – email@example.com with a link to the video you’ve uploaded on YouTube. Also in the email include which prize you want to win. Some people may already have an Instant Pot and just want the 2nd or 3rd prize. When you enter for each respective prize, you can only win that prize. For example, if one person enters to win the 2nd prize, they will win it by default because they were the only one to submit a video for that prize.
- Hannah, Jimmy and Derek will view the videos and decide the winners and email them on Thursday March 10th.
- The new book will be released on March 11th.
The final day for entry will be March 9th at 11:59PM EST. You can also enter from wherever you live in the world. The books can be shipped anywhere but the Instant Pot may not work in your respective country because of the voltage difference. They work at 120V. Keep that in mind as well.
Here is an example video below. Took me about 10 minutes to record everything and edited it in 10 minutes on my phone. You could get a lot fancier with Emojis, text, sound, etc.
We think this will be a lot of fun and we will showcase the winner’s videos on Life Inside A Box. If you have any questions, just leave a comment below!
Wishing you all the best,
Hannah & Derek