Pin This Recipe!
Just in time for the upcoming holiday season. Here’s an awesome low fat delectable treat with that minty holiday flavor.
Here is what you will need.
Peppermint Patty Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- 30 dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder for rolling
- Pit your dates and add them into a food processor. Add in your 3 tbsp of cocoa powder, your water, peppermint and salt.
- Blend together in your food processor until mixed well. You may need to stop the blades and push everything down once or twice and turn it back on.
- Once the mixture is blended. Dust a surface with 2 tbsp of cocoa powder and start rolling the mixture into about 2 inch balls. Once you have a ball shape, roll them in the cocoa powder and set aside.
- Repeat until all the mixture is gone. The recipe should make 15 truffles.
- I usually put these in a glass container and freeze them (it slows me down) or else I would eat them all in a day but they would also be fine stored in the fridge. Trust me they wont last long!